The use of services from ZERONE HOSTING LTD (hereafter referred to as “ZerOne Hosting”) constitutes agreement to these terms. “ZerOne Hosting” agrees to provide services to the Customer, subject to the following Terms of Service (TOS). “You” and “User” means the person or company who is using our service(s) or product(s).
Account & E-mail
We will setup your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) in case of fraud.
If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, the primary email address on file will be used for this purpose. It is your responsibility to ensure the email address on file is current or up to date at all times.
Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. In high risk transactions, it will be necessary to go through telephone verification as well as well as to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for the purchase. If you fail to meet these requirements, the order may be considered fraudulent in nature and be denied.
The credit card holder or owner of the PayPal e-mail address which is utilized for payment on the account is designated as the authorized owner of the account.
Our transfers team will make every effort to help you move your site to us. However, transfers are provided as a courtesy service, and we cannot make guarantees regarding the availability, possibility, or time required to complete an account transfer. Each hosting company is configured differently, and some hosting platforms save data in an incompatible or proprietary format, which may make it extremely difficult if not impossible to migrate some or all account data. We will try our best, but in some cases we may be unable to assist you in a transfer of data from an old host.
The free transfer services are available for 30 days from your sign up date. Transfers outside of the 30 day free period will incur a charge; please contact a member of the transfers department with specific details to receive a price quote.
Dedicated IP Address Allocation
Any dedicated IP order in addition to ones provided with a hosting package may be subject to IP Justification. Justification practices are subject to change to remain in conformity with policies of American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN). We reserve the right to deny any dedicated IP request based on insufficient justification or current IP utilization.
ZerOne Hosting has a strict use for the deployment of Dedicated IP’s on customer accounts, in-line to the justification system used with ARIN’s Regulatory Commencements (American Registry of Internet Numbers) we are advised to attain reasons or a justification for IP addresses to be deployed onto all services. Failure to do so could result in loss of privileges to attain and deploy IP’s for a strict time-frame or indefinitely.
All Dedicated IP’s are charged at an ongoing fee of $3.00 per month, this will increase to the maximum of $36.00 per year based on package payment cycles.
All services provided by ZerOne Hosting may only be used for lawful purposes. The laws of England and Wales apply.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ZerOne Hosting from any claims resulting from the use of our services.
Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. Any account found to be in violation of another’s copyright will be expeditiously removed, or access to the material disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of copyright laws will be suspended and/or terminated from our hosting. If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed upon, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information required. If the request is of a licensing issue, we may require further documentation.
Using a web hosting account as a backup/storage device is not permitted, with the exception of one cPanel backup of the same account. Please do not take backups of your backups.
Examples of unacceptable material on all web hosting plans include:
- IRC Scripts/Bots
- Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
- Pirated Software/Warez
- Copyrighted material (movies, music etc.)
- Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
- IP Scanners
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
- Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to Rapidshare)
- Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
- Escrow/Bank Debentures
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
- Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Prime Banks Programs
- Lottery/Gambling Sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
- Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- Push button mail scripts
- Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc.)
- Tell A Friend Scripts
Users may not:
- Utilize the Services to send unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet (known as “spam” or “spamming”). It is not only harmful because of its negative impact on consumer attitudes toward ZerOne Hosting, but also because it can overload ZerOne Hosting’s network and disrupt service to its subscribers. Maintaining an open SMTP relay is prohibited. Any direct action, configuration, or setting that causes excessive outbound e-mail traffic is subject to review and possible action.
- Utilize the Services for or in connection with any activities or content determined by ZerOne Hosting, in its sole discretion, to be related to gambling, adult, obscene or pornographic materials or content, harassment, defamation, libel and hate speech or other offensive speech or content, or for any unlawful purpose, including without limitation, fraud, money laundering, child pornography, terrorist-related activities, activities in violation of England and Wales and/or USA export or import laws, any executive orders, or any rules, regulations or orders issued by Office of Foreign Asset Controls (“OFAC”), infringement on rights of others, trafficking in illegal drugs, or any products or services that are prohibited under applicable law, or which ZerOne Hosting determines to be controversial or disruptive to the operations of ZerOne Hosting or any other User or third party.
- Utilize the Services to copy material from third parties (including text, graphics, music, videos or other copyrightable material) without proper authorization.
- Utilize the Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Utilize the Services to export encryption software to points outside the England and Wales and/or USA in violation of applicable export control laws.
- Utilize the Services to forge or misrepresent message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
- Utilize the Services in any manner that violates applicable law.
- Use any BitTorrent tracking technology for downloads.
- The use of Botnets, or any act resulting in web browser vulnerabilities, worms or Trojan horses.
- Utilize the Services in connection with any tortious or actionable activity.
- Utilize the Services to publish or disseminate information that (A) constitutes slander, libel or defamation, (B) publicizes the personal information or likeness of a person without that person’s consent or (C) otherwise violates the privacy rights of any person.
- Utilize the Services to threaten persons with bodily harm, to make harassing or abusive statements or messages, or to solicit the performance of acts or services that are illegal under applicable law.
- Utilize the Services in connection with any other disruptive, controversial or abusive activity, as determined by ZerOne Hosting in its sole discretion. Without limiting the general application of this rule, Users may not:
- Utilize the Services to cause denial of service attacks against ZerOne Hosting or other network hosts or Internet users or to otherwise degrade or impair the operation of ZerOne Hosting’s servers and facilities or the servers and facilities of other network hosts or Internet users.
- Post messages or software programs that consume excessive CPU time, or storage space, or network bandwidth.
- Utilize the Services to offer mail services, mail forwarding capabilities, POP accounts or auto responders other than for the User’s own account.
- Resell or allow access to or use of, any of our Services. Further, by way of expansion and not by limitation, you may not store files or other data of third parties on our servers.
- Utilize the Services to subvert, or assist others in subverting, the security or integrity of any ZerOne Hosting systems, facilities or equipment.
- Utilize the Services to gain unauthorized access to the computer networks of ZerOne Hosting or any other person.
- Utilize the Services to provide passwords or access codes to persons not authorized to receive such materials by the operator of the system requiring the password or access code.
- Utilize the Services to (A) forge the signature or other identifying mark or code of any other person, (B) impersonate or assume the identity or any other person, or (C) engage in any other activity (including “spoofing”) to attempt to deceive or mislead other persons regarding the true identity of the User (excluding the use of anonymous re-mailers or Internet nicknames).
- Utilize the Services to distribute or post any virus, worm, Trojan horse, or computer code intended to disrupt services, destroy data, destroy or damage equipment, or disrupt the operation of the Services
- Utilize the Services to conduct port scans or other invasive procedures against any server (except any server for which the User is an authorized system administrator).
- Utilize the Services to distribute, advertise or promote software or services that have the primary purpose of encouraging or facilitating unsolicited commercial e-mail or Spam.
- Utilize the Services to solicit or collect, or distribute, advertise or promote, e-mail address lists for the purpose of encouraging or facilitating unsolicited commercial e-mail or Spam.
- Utilize the Services in any manner that might subject ZerOne Hosting to unfavorable regulatory, law enforcement or other legal action, subject ZerOne Hosting to any liability for any reason, or adversely affect ZerOne Hosting’s public image, reputation or goodwill, including, without limitation, sending or distributing sexually explicit, hateful, vulgar, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable materials as determined by ZerOne Hosting in its sole discretion.
- While on a shared web hosting platform, utilize, operate, enable, execute, compile, upload or publicly store source code, executable code, programs, or software packages designed to perform tasks not directly associated with Web site/e-mail hosting, including, without limitation, (A) directly opening any listening port, (B) starting any ‘daemon’ process, (C) performing local/remote security scans, (D) simulating local shell/OS access by means of a tunneled/encapsulated connection to a remote host, (E) circumventing firewall restrictions, (F) connecting to any IRC/Peer to Peer file sharing server/network, (G) providing ‘tracker’ services to ‘BitTorrent’ clients and/or (H) exploiting web browser vulnerabilities, as determined by ZerOne Hosting in its sole discretion.
- Attempt to attack, disrupt, or abuse the support- and contact-related mechanisms of ZerOne Hosting, including, but not limited to, telephone lines, e-mail addresses, fax lines, bulletin boards or contact/signup forms.
- Utilize the Services in any other manner to interrupt or interfere with the Internet usage of other persons.
ZerOne Hosting services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. ZerOne Hosting systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. Use of ZerOne Hosting system(s) constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes.
Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control must be with expressed written consent from the third party. ZerOne Hosting may, at its discretion, request and require documentation to prove access to a third party network or system is authorized.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates our terms of service in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice.
Failure to respond to email from our abuse department within 24 hours may result in the suspension or termination of your services. All abuse issues must be dealt with via support ticket/email and will have a response within 24 hours.
Sites hosted on ZerOne Hosting’s service(s) are regulated only by England and Wales law. Given this fact we do not remove allegedly defamatory material from domains hosted on our service(s). The only exception to this rule is if the material has been found to be defamatory by a court, as evidenced by a court order. ZerOne Hosting.com is not in a position to investigate and validate or invalidate the veracity of individual defamation claims, which is why we rely on the legal system and courts to determine whether or not material is indeed considered defamatory. In any case in which a court order indicates material is defamatory, libelous, or slanderous in nature; we will disable access to the material. Similarly, in any case in which a US Court has placed an injunction against specified content or material; we will comply and remove or disable access to the material in question.
ZerOne Hosting is a republisher and not the publisher of content. Our service merely provides a hosting platform and space on which to host content, and any creation or publication of content on our services is the sole responsibility of the third-party user which creates or publishes the content. Therefore, ZerOne Hosting.com should not be held liable for any allegedly defamatory, offensive or harassing content published on sites hosted under ZerOne Hosting’s webhosting service(s).
If in doubt regarding the acceptability of your site or service, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Potential harm to minors is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography (Lolita).
Any site found to host child pornography or linking to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice.
Violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as user name and password. It is required that you use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change/update your password.
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. “Safe lists”, purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice.
There is a 500 outgoing email hourly limit per domain.
Mailing Lists Rules
- Any time you’re sending a message no matter how large your e-mail list is you must throttle it. We recommend you throttle it to at the very least sending 1 email every 8 seconds. (Sending 1 every 8 seconds would send 450 emails within 1 hour, keeping you below the 500 outgoing email limit.) If the mailing list software you’re using does not allow you to throttle you must switch to an application or script that will.IMPORTANT: If you do not throttle and you try sending 500 emails, the server will try sending all 500 in 1 second which is not possible on our shared web hosting servers. This will cause a very high load on the server and the entire server will be sluggish, potentially affecting your sites and service, until this sending process is completed. It is our job to keep the server up and running without being sluggish or experiencing issues. Anyone who causes the server’s load to go high will be suspended and the process will be terminated. If you choose not to throttle, you will most likely be suspended for crashing the server.
- Any mailing list over 900 email addresses is only allowed to be sent to during off-peak times to prevent high server loads. Off peak times qualify as all day Saturday and Sunday, and 1AM – 8AM Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
- The list must be a Double Opt-In list. This means a user has subscribed for a newsletter or other email marketing messages by explicitly requesting it and confirming the email address to be their own. Confirmation is usually done by responding to a notification/confirmation email sent to the email address the end user specified. The double opt-in method eliminates the chance of abuse where somebody submits someone else’s email address without their knowledge and against their will. You will not be permitted to mail any mailing list that you were given or purchased. In doing so, this will also be considered spamming and may result in termination of the offending account.Email Scripts must be able to handle and document all information from a double opt-in list. This includes processing opt-outs (via web or email) and list removal on bounce backs. All opt-outs or bounce back removals must be handled in a timely manner, and outbound mail must be throttled on shared packages to a maximum of five hundred (500) emails per hour. If your account is found to be using a script that does not meet these requirements, ZerOne Hosting reserves the right to suspend, terminate, or deactivate your script or account.
- Any unsolicited e-mail being sent will result in suspension or termination of the offending account. We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail and other forms of spam.
Sites advertised via SPAM (Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to SPAM sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, or UseNet/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may be hosted on our servers. Any account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated.
ZerOne Hosting reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with its established policies, or to make any such modifications in an emergency at its sole discretion.
ZerOne Hosting reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a cleanup fee or any charges incurred for blacklist removal. This cost of the cleanup fee is entirely at the discretion of ZerOne Hosting.
If your actions have caused any IP addresses of any of ZerOne Hosting’s servers to be placed on any blacklists or any other email filtering software systems, a $75 charge will be added to your account in addition to $75 per hour beyond the first hour for administrative charges incurred to remove and protect our servers and IP addresses from any blacklists or other email filtering software systems.
VPS and SharePoint VPS user accounts
All Windows VPS and SharePoint VPS installations include an extra administrator user account to facilitate in ZerOne Hosting’s support and maintenance procedures. This account and the account’s password must never be modified by the customer. If the account or the account’s password is modified in any way then ZerOne Hosting reserves the right to terminate the customer’s account and/or shutdown the customer’s VPS.
You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from ZerOne Hosting, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify ZerOne Hosting of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis.
Cancellations must be done in writing via our client area. Once we receive your cancellation and have confirmed all necessary information with you, we will inform you that your account has been canceled. We require that cancellations of service are done through the online form to (a) confirm your identity, (b) confirm in writing you are prepared for all files/emails to be removed, and (c) document the request. This process reduces the likelihood of mistakes, fraudulent/malicious requests, and ensures you are aware that the files, emails, and account may be removed immediately after a cancellation request is processed.
As a client of ZerOne Hosting, it is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree that until and unless you notify ZerOne Hosting of your desire to cancel any or all services received (by the proper means listed in the appropriate section of the Terms of Service), those services will be billed on a recurring basis, unless otherwise stated in writing by ZerOne Hosting. ZerOne Hosting reserves the right to bill your credit card or billing information on file with us. ZerOne Hosting provides a 2 day grace period from the time the invoice is due and when it must be paid. Any invoice that is outstanding for 2 days and not paid will result in a $5 late fee and/or an account suspension until account balance has been paid in full. The $5 late fee is applied in addition to whatever else is owed to ZerOne Hosting for services rendered. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received.
It is the customer’s responsibility to notify our sales team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org after paying for a domain renewal and to ensure the email is received and acted upon. Domain renewal notices and invoices are provided as a courtesy reminder and ZerOne Hosting cannot be held responsible for failure to renew a domain or failure to notify a customer about a domain’s renewal.
Subsequently, domain renewals are billed and renewed 30 days before the renew date. It is the customer’s responsibility to notify our sales team via email at email@example.com for any domain registration cancellation. No refunds can be given, once a domain is renewed. All domain registrations and renewals are final.
Invoices that have been paid more than once with multiple PayPal Subscriptions can only be added as credit towards the account and cannot be refunded via PayPal. If you require assistance with this provision, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ZerOne Hosting reserves the right to change the monthly payment amount and any other charges at any time.
ZerOne Hosting will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance with ZerOne Hosting. For a new order to be setup or a new package to be activated, you must have a balance of $0.00, unless otherwise stated by ZerOne Hosting in writing.
Domains that you order via ZerOne Hosting are non-refundable at any stage, refunds that are given are only provided if there is a fault with registration or the order does not process successfully between our Registrar account and our billing services. Refunds will not be given if the domain has been successfully registered on our Registrar account.
If you have a domain name registered with ZerOne Hosting, it is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your domain account and your actual domain name(s) is correct and up-to-date. ZerOne Hosting is not responsible for a lapsed registration due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change this information, you should contact our sales team via email.
Disputes of payment can and do happen if a sale does not go well or a customer is not satisfied with the services of ZerOne Hosting. Due to these forms of chargebacks to where ZerOne Hosting may become a victim to loss of sales due to licensing or services that are rendered non-refundable we have no choice but to add a dispute on payments that are taken straight to parties such as PayPal without first informing ZerOne Hosting of payment refund requests.
ZerOne Hosting has the right to void all refunds that are taken straight to the source of their payment to ZerOne Hosting; in the event this does occur ZerOne Hosting will remain in contact with the respected parties until the resolution is resolved. If at any time the resolution is not resolved we may have no choice but to decline services to the ‘customer’ and void all transactions/refunds.
Third Party Providers
All transactions with third party providers are solely between the visitor and the individual provider. ZerOne Hosting is not the agent, representative, trustee or fiduciary of you or the third party provider in any transaction.
All discounts, promotions and special third party offers may be subject to additional restrictions and limitations by the third party provider. All transactions with third party providers are subject to the terms and conditions under which the provider agrees with you to provide the goods or services. You should confirm the terms of any purchase and/or use of goods or services with the specific provider with whom you are dealing.
We do not make any representations or warranties regarding, and are not liable for, the quality, availability, or timeliness of goods or services provided by a third party provider. You undertake all transactions with these providers at your own risk. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information regarding third party providers.
Backups and Data Loss
Your use of this service is at your sole risk. Our free backup service runs once every week. This service is provided to you as a courtesy. ZerOne Hosting is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on ZerOne Hosting servers.
While ZerOne Hosting does maintain backups of your files and/or data we accept no responsibility should backups be unavailable for any reason including but not limited to data corruption, hardware failure, or negligence.
Cancellations and Refunds
ZerOne Hosting reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or otherwise restrict access to a client’s account at any time with or without notice.
There are no refunds for domain registrations, domain renewals, server management and software license costs.
Any abuse of our staff in any medium or format will result in the suspension or termination of your services.
Exchange rate fluctuations for international payments are constant and unavoidable. All refunds are processed in U.S. dollars, and will reflect the exchange rate in effect on the date of the refund. All refunds are subject to this fluctuation and ZerOne Hosting is not responsible for any change in exchange rates between time of payment and time of refund.
Customers may cancel at any time via the cancellation form in the client’s dashboard. ZerOne Hosting provides an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee on Web Hosting and an unconditional 15 day money back guarantee on Windows VPS hosting and SharePoint hosting. There are no refunds on administrative fees, install fees for custom software, domain name purchases, management services, or software license costs (including but not limited to Windows Server license costs, SQL Server license costs, or other Microsoft software license costs).
If customers violate our Terms of Service in any way then they are not entitled to a refund, even if they are inside the money back guarantee period.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
Cancellations requested after the initial 30 days for Web Hosting accounts, SharePoint hosting accounts and Windows VPS hosting accounts will go into effect on the renewal date for that particular hosting package. Unless specifically requested, the account will remain active until the period expires.
The following methods of payments are non-refundable, and refunds will be posted as credit to the hosting account:
- Bank Wire Transfers
- Money orders
Violations of the Terms of Service will waive the refund policy.
User may not:
- Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on web hosting servers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our servers.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
Any account found violating our Resource Usage guidelines will be suspended without prior notice.
You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
If your hosting account has a physical downtime that is not within the 99.98% uptime you may receive up to one month of credit on your account. Uptime is measured on a per calendar-month basis. Approval of the credit is at the discretion of ZerOne Hosting dependent upon justification provided. Third party monitoring service reports may not be used for justification due to a variety of factors including the monitor’s network capacity/transit availability. The uptime of the server is defined as the reported uptime from the operating system which may differ from the uptime reported by other individual services. Any downtime less than five minutes in duration or any downtime necessary to install and apply critical security updates will not be recorded.
Downtime caused by issues beyond ZerOne Hosting’s reasonable control, including denial of service or similar attacks, mail bombs, DNS resolution, Domain Name expiration, Internet availability, SYN attacks, and other events or any other Force Majeure event will be excluded from uptime calculations. Scheduled maintenance is not counted as downtime as long as clients are notified prior to the maintenance and the maintenance time frame is followed as described in the notification.
If uptime for the first 30 day period (or any calendar month thereafter) is below 99.98%, ZerOne Hosting will issue a credit to you according to the following schedule:
- 99.0% to 99.98% | 3% of the monthly fee credited
- 98.0% to 98.99% | 5% of the monthly fee credited
- 95.0% to 97.99% | 10% of the monthly fee credited
- 90.0% to 94.9% | 25% of the monthly fee credited
- 89.9% or below | 2.5% credited for every 1% of lost availability up to 100% of the monthly fee
To request a credit, please contact email@example.com with justification. All requests must be made in writing via email.
Accounts may not be reselled to other people. This does include all services provided by ZerOne Hosting Ltd.
If you resell hosting and/or hosting services using your hosting plan your account may be deemed in violation to our terms of service. If your hosting account is found violating the policies outlined your account will be subject to suspension pending further action.
The amount you pay for hosting will never increase from the date of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices listed on zeronehosting.com, and the right to increase the amount of resources given to plans at any time.
Discounts and coupon codes are reserved for first-time accounts or first-time customers only and may not be used towards the purchase of a domain registration unless otherwise specified. If you have signed up using a particular domain, you may not resign up for that domain using another coupon at a later date. Any account found in violation of these policies will be reviewed by our sales department and the appropriate invoices will be added to the account. Coupon abuse will not be tolerated and may result in the suspension or termination of the account.
Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold ZerOne Hosting harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against ZerOne Hosting, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ZerOne Hosting against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with ZerOne Hosting; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customers from ZerOne Hosting’s server.
By using any ZerOne Hosting services, you agree to submit to binding arbitration. If any disputes or claims arise against ZerOne Hosting or its subsidiaries, such disputes will be handled by an arbitrator of ZerOne Hosting’s choice. Arbitrators shall be attorneys or retired judges and shall be selected pursuant to the applicable rules. All decisions rendered by the arbitrator will be binding and final. The arbitrator’s award is final and binding on all parties. You are also responsible for any and all costs related to such arbitration.
ZerOne Hosting shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. ZerOne Hosting makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. ZerOne Hosting disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by ZerOne Hosting and its employees.
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall ZerOne Hosting, its offices, agents or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing ZerOne Hosting services be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the ZerOne Hosting services; or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to ZerOne Hosting’s records, programs or services. Customer hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content on ZerOne Hosting’s servers.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Any provision of this Agreement held invalid or unenforceable only in part or degree will remain in full force and effect to the extent not held invalid or unenforceable.
Disclosure to law enforcement
ZerOne Hosting may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
Changes to the Terms Of Service
ZerOne Hosting reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.